Friday, November 25, 2011

Really Need advice bad! Pissed off parents and Aunt at me?

Last night I went to a surprise party for my Grandparents 40th wedding anniversary. All my cousins and aunts were there. It was about 50 ppl after a while it got boring I wanted to have some fun. Look I urinated in soap dispenser in the bathroom so when ppl wash there hands there washing with my piss lol. I took my younger cousin he鈥檚 about 10 I think. we took some salt and pepper and put some in our hands we were walking around putting some in ppl drinks and food with out them knowing about it. Just for fun. We would watch them when they took a drink or a bite and see there reactions .This man took a bite of his food he wasn鈥檛 a relative he was just friend of the family. He started to gag my dad caught me told my mom what I did. Then my cousin ratted me out about the soap in the bathroom to my aunt Theresa (who I thought was a cool aunt) She told my mom about the bathroom as well. Everyone is yelling at me. My dad wants to take me home my aunt Theresa is calling me a 4 year old and tells me I鈥檓 so lucky I wasn鈥檛 her son she would of have taken me home in just a diaper and t shirt on. My mom is not defending me. She鈥檚 just standing there agreeing with her. When we got home my mom slapped me and I got punished. There is no way of knowing that this man was allergic to pepper. How would I know that it鈥檚 Impossible to know? I can鈥檛 attend no after school events, she not allowing me to take drivers ed I鈥檓 way to Immature to drive, she took away my cell phone, I pod, xbox, she told me when my friends cant get hold of me because she has my phone and when they call the house phone looking for me. She鈥檚 going to tell them I can鈥檛 talk now I鈥檓 waiting to get my diaper change or I鈥檓 taking a nap some stupid stuff like that. (What she鈥檚 doing is messed up big time). I don鈥檛 really care that much about the other things but the drivers ed I really need to do that. Do you guys think I should just wait it out until she calms down? I鈥檓 going to email my friends and tell them not to call the house that I lost my cell phone that they can email me instead. My mom can鈥檛 take away my computer because I need it for school. What do you think?......thanks DarinReally Need advice bad! Pissed off parents and Aunt at me?
What you did was not remotely funny, it was mean. You were wrong.Really Need advice bad! Pissed off parents and Aunt at me?
I think you should apologize profusely. You should volunteer to do the laundry, take out the trash, clean the cat box, wash the car. etc. In your case I wouldn't blame your folks for unplugging your computer. and grounding you until they can kick you out of THEIR house.
Well Darin - I think you got what you deserve. What a stupid decision that was!!





Grow up.





The very idea of giving a drivers license to someone who acts this way is very scary. I believe your parents are doing the responsible thing.
I think you ARE to immature to drive if you think peeing in soap is funny. You need some help. If you were my kid, you'd be in a lot more trouble.
you are disgusting. you peed in a soap dispenser and let people rub it on their hands? you are a thoughtless little pig.
your dumb! HOW DARE YOU RUIN YOUR GRANDPARENTS PARTY!!!!
I think your mom is totally right! I wouldnt let you take drivers ed either as if you were to drive a car who knows what stupid thing you would do. You apparently do not have good judgement as to what is right and wrong and getting behind the wheel of a 3,000 pound vehicle which could potentially kill someone if you have another lapse in judgement.


You are going to have to work really hard at gaining people's trust. I suggest working on apologizing to everyone for ruining their evening.
Not only should she take away your computer -- you don't NEED it -- lots of kids don't have one -- she should make you write letters of apology to everyone at the party -- with a pen and paper NOT on a word processor. If you are 15 years old and think that people should wash with your urine and you should destroy people's meal at a wonderful special occasion, you need some help. Little boy be happy you don't live at my house-- your whole summer would suck big time if not the rest of the time you lived at home -- you would spend the time learning just what boredom can be -- the only real relief of boredom is good hard physical labor -- you would be cutting my whole lawn with nail scissors not to mention planting and caring for a huge garden and being loaned out to neighbors to pick rocks out of their fields. You would soon be too tired to be bored.
they are right, you are wrong, you acted like a little brat and should be treated like one, it wasnt up to you to know the guy was allergic to pepper, it was up to you to leave his food and drink alone, that was just plain STUPID if you were my kid youd get alot worse then slapped and grounded for a couple weeks, youd do well to see the light of day for the rest of the summer. thats just plain pathetic and childish. and yes she can take your computer away and she should, you can do homework the old fashion way like everyone else used to, or she can lock it down so you can only be on certain sites. personally id pull the plug and make you do the work manually, if it meant driving you to the library and making you do the research myself.
I think you are immature and your mother is doing the right thing. Maybe next time you'll think before you act...after all that is what maturity is all about. Driving is not something you ';NEED'; to do...it is something you want to do...a privilege that your mother RIGHTLY took away because you couldn't control yourself. How is she going to trust you in a car with your LIFE if she can't trust you to sit still and behave at a simple family function. I SAY GO MOM! There need to be more out there willing to take action and we'd have less little monsters roaming the streets looking for trouble.
everyone is right. that was childish and if that is what you do when you get bored you should not be driving. be glad you are not my kid i would have you digging holes just to fill them back up and dig another one
When people organize such a party, it takes lots of time, energy and money. They put a lot of efforts for everything to be perfect -the way they pictured it. So I guess, if you think about it that way, you can understand why they are furious? You didn't know he was allergic to pepper, but why did you think you had the right to spoil this moment for everyone? You really need to think about what you've done and apologize to everyone.Your momprobably ain't really saying that you're getting your diaper changed. Probably just wanted to scare you. And make you feel ashamed. So you'll know how she felt about your behavior : ashamed. You should wait, definetly, cause she has the right to be mad and you seem like a lucky kid (You even have an Ipod or a Xbox -- those are privileges!She is the one giving those to you and when you misbehave she has the right to take them away). You don't NEED to drive --I never had a car until I was 20, I took the bus and walked and used my bike... It's a privilege! I think you should take this time to think about how spoiled you are, and apreciate all that your mother gives to you on a normal babsis. Wait it out, you deserved it.
Your mother owes you no backing whatsoever for dangerous and immature actions like this.





The very fact that you even think what you did is defensible shows a serious lack of maturity and judgement!!





To allow others to come in contact with human waste products (your urine) is not only sickening but dangerous. You could have an infection or some latent disease that may harm another, not to mention the serious gross factor.





And as for the pepper and salt issues, not only allergies to pepper are of concern, but for those with high blood pressure, the additional salt could have cause someone to have a stroke. The pepper allergy could have indeed KILLED this man without intervention. What you did was tantamount to attempted murder!





You should not only wait until YOU calm down, but until YOU SEE REASON!!





Your selfish and immature acts ruined what was supposed to be a beautiful and special time for your Grandparents to celebrate their anniversary and instead, you brought shame upon the entire family!





You need to apologize to your grandparents, your parents, your aunts and uncles and all those in attendance at this event for your selfish, rude and boorish behavior. This wasn't a frat party, it was an anniversary dinner and as such should have been spared your feeble attempt at humor.





While you can and eventually will be forgiven, this event will follow you for years to come at every family event. NO ONE will trust you now. You will have to EARN that trust back which you so carelessly threw away for a thrill seeking moment.





Your mother is justified in removing any and all privelege from your life since your letter doesn't indicate any shame, remorse or sorrow for your actions. Instead, you are seeking to justify yourself and have people cover for you.





Sorry, boy, you acted like a baby not a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment