Friday, November 25, 2011

I need some advice or help really bad?

ok im gona say everything all at once


i want love, i want someone to love, i want to be loved by someone,but i cant find love. also have you ever wanted to cry realy bad but you just cant?? thats how i have been feeling for quite a while now. i felt like all of this about say a year ago, but also thats when i had a big crush and they didnt love me back like that... anyways i got over it later on. now all these feelings have come back to me and there is noone i have a crush on or love like that, im just looking for it, and i want to cry but i cant. and also im having trouble knowing if im bi or a lesbian (i already posted a question about that but i dont think i even want to kiss a guy now). anyways ive just been realy confused lately and i dont know what to do, or who to turn to for help and advice. please someone help me this is all driving me crazy!!I need some advice or help really bad?
Love can find you my friend, please never give up the search in looking for your partner.





Keep looking and keep believing there is a time when i used to feel exactly as you feel now, but stay strong and hold on ....





You're going to find your future, it just takes a little time.





Have faith in destiny, i wish you all the very best for the future.I need some advice or help really bad?
I think your Bi. Second stop looking for love and let love happen. If you look for it, it might not come out. I find that when you stop looking for love, it finds you. You will find love all in due time. But for now look for better work or do better in school for your self and let love find you. It might be there and you are not even seeing it. Good luck and I'm sure love will come your way.
INTERNET DATING! or just settle for anyone


i'm well up for some love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment