Friday, November 25, 2011

Please help me :( i got a really bad hair cut and need advice?

so i had long hair but i needed to get it shortened for school, %26amp; the guy pretty much messed up my hair really bad!!!


now i need to do something to it cause it looks horrible :( help.





this is my old hair :'(


http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/gian_carlos/?action=view%26amp;current=HPIM5039.jpg





http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/gian_carlos/?action=view%26amp;current=HPIM5234.jpg





this is what it looks like now :'(


http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/gian_carlos/?action=view%26amp;current=HPIM5272.jpgPlease help me :( i got a really bad hair cut and need advice?
To be honest I wouldn't even have noticed if you hadn't told.Please help me :( i got a really bad hair cut and need advice?
I think you should use some hair wax and style your hair a bit and you should be fine, you are a very good looking guy, believe me when I tell you that girls don't exactly go by how your hair looks!


Good luck to you! ;)
awww, you look hot with long hair! Anyways, there are a few things you can do... #1: get a wig, #2: get extentions, #3: wear a hat, #4: just don't be ashamed, it doesn't look that bad! ; )
Hey man what you talking about?? I think that hairstyle is good, try putting some gel to stick it a bit up and make it look a bit funky, i think it would look good on you :)
I think it looks fine. Just let it grow out for a few months and it should look the same.


Besides, now people can see your pretty eyes better.


:D
Well I think you're gorgeous with any hair.


;D
Just go 2 the hair cutters place and tell them to make it look betta

No comments:

Post a Comment