Friday, November 25, 2011

I need some advice, i messed up bad?

im female and i have a girlfriend, and i love to please her sexually day and night, i love to hear her sexually. icant get enough of her in that matter so its all good, it turns me on for her to be a little controlling towards me, anyway she had a business trip and i went with her, i dont work , she doesnt want me too. anyway we had a fight one morning of the trip. and when she went to work , i went to the bar and just started drinking and this woman started flirting with me and one thing led to another but i did not go down on her, and i feel so bad because my woman is out making us money and look what i did,, i cant loose my woman, i am infatuated with her, i mean in love. and i cant tell her, that other woman did not mean a thing to me, i just had to much to drink and look what happened,, my girlfriend would never find out. but i dont want to take the chance of another big fight and loosing her, but i feel guilt, i love her so much, it was just the alcohol.. but would she understand that, i dont think so. what would you do iff you were her or me,, man i messed upI need some advice, i messed up bad?
You did wrong. You need to confess and take the consequences.I need some advice, i messed up bad?
Well, I would stop going to bars and getting so drunk that you cheat on your gf. Buy her something nice that she would like and tell her how much you love her. That will help to clear your conscience. Resolve to never let it happen again. I would not tell your gf about it if I were you. I would be mad if I found out my gf cuddled with someone else.
own up to it. Tell her that after the fight you felt bad and went to a bar and met someone. Tell her what you did. Things will be rough for awhile, but it could still turn around.
Don't tell her.





No matter how many other people here are telling you to face the consequences, don't.





If you tell her, she will leave you and that'll be the end of that. So how will that help you?
I DONT GET WHEN PPL SAY ALCOHOL CAN ';MAKE'; PPL DO SOMETHING,
you need to tell her and assure her that no amount of alcohol could make you do that again

No comments:

Post a Comment