Friday, November 25, 2011

I sweat really bad in my armpits help. please give advice.?

i mean its not like it smells but i sweat alot and its gross. and now my wordrob is mainly white and black cause you cant really see the sweat.


and its not like im doing any thing ill just bee in class writing or something and start to sweat and im not even hot. and im not nervous eather .





what should i do?


any products give advice.I sweat really bad in my armpits help. please give advice.?
I agree with the clinical strength. I just read in a magazine yesterday that you have to make sure your underarms are completely dry when you apply deodorant. If you do not make sure you're completely dry the active ingredient can not plug the sweat glands. That is one reason the clinical strength usually says to apply the night before.I sweat really bad in my armpits help. please give advice.?
If you have already tried the stuff that you can get over-the-counter, then go to the Doctor and a get a prescription deodorant. These are stronger and work better than the ones you can get in the store and if this does not work either then they will probably recommend botox injections into the armpits every once in awhile, which seems to work well for those that use that method.
Try SECRET antiperspirant - any scent, and they have a clinical strength, too.





I had the same problem. One year my mother-in-law-to-be gave me a 'Christmas Gift pack' of SECRET.





I opened it in front of everyone and was so embarrassed, I cried.





Turns out she gave only gifts that were considered 'smart'. My husband got socks and under ware.





I will never forget that, but I use the product to this day.





That has been many, many years ago - and it still works.





Good luck!
Find An Antiperspirant That Works For You. Degree Works Wonders For Me
DEODERENT. [*sp]
Arm and Hammer deodorant brands works great against that. Also, don't put so much.
Wearing a t shirt under your shirts will help the arm pit stains. I think it looks cool too.
prescription strength deodorant or botox in the armpits
you should try certain-dri


it's a roll on kind of medicine deoderant but you don't need a prescription
Hammer or Arm deoderant
use clinical strength
cut your arms off past the arms pits

No comments:

Post a Comment