Friday, November 25, 2011

Advice? when people talk bad about you because your pregnant?

Im 18 years old I graduate from high school next year but I'm pregnant and instead of my family supporting me they bring me down they said my life is going to suck, they say I'm going to be broke and not have any money for my baby, they said my baby farther is going to leave me and that Im messing up my life. They even recommended I get a abortion which I would never do. Like I'm so sick of people telling me how my life is going to be and I'm sick of them telling me my life is going to be bad when I'm trying to make the best out of this. Why do people have to be so hurtful? Instead of helping me out and being supportive like family is suppose to do they rather bring me down and make me feel worst. I'm happy about my baby and my baby farther is happy I'm working now and going to school and my baby farther is to so I'm trying my hardest but I'm so sick of people bringing us down. Any advice?Advice? when people talk bad about you because your pregnant?
Screw them. They're bitter people and you don't need them in your life.Advice? when people talk bad about you because your pregnant?
I'm sorry your family is not being supportive of your situation. Pregnancy is stressful enough without that added burden. Unfortunately teen pregnancy is a very controversial subject and you are likely to have complete strangers make hurtful remarks. Just try to focus on the positives. You'll just have to prove them wrong.





Have you found an online support group? If not, try;


http://www.pregnancy.org


There are birth groups for each month, as well as more specific groups for things like teen pregnancy.





I hope you get the support you deserve.
All you can do is worry about u and ur baby at this point, by being the best mom you can for ur baby. Some families are just like that and it sucks that u have to deal with that, because if they were supportive things would be so much better, u just make sure that he keeps his word and sticks around for the baby, I wish u the best of luck. If u ever wanna talk just email me. Ms_deva@tmail.com
ignroe them be blessed girl move out with ur baby daddy :) have a good lfie without ur mummy and da bye have good life
Ignore them. It's your life %26amp; your body. Move on %26amp; carry on with this pregnancy with your head up high. I also dealt with the same thing when I got pregnant at the age of 19 with my little girl who is now 2 years old. My relatives were forcing me into ending my pregnancy before I got any bigger %26amp; so did my bf. Believe it or not, he was crying to me and begging to abort our child but I told him that if he did not want anything to do with the pregnancy then be gone. I knew what I was getting into, I knew what the consequences were so I'm going to stand up for what i've done. Period. I honestly could careless about what they said about me. There was nothing they can do to change my mind. After I delivered her, everyone just loved her to death. She's everything to me %26amp; keeps our household with laughter %26amp; joy! My bf %26amp; family are so thankful that I stood up for her. Now, i'm expecting my second child in September %26amp; my family %26amp; bf are so excited! We cannot wait!
Screw them i am not going to lie to you it is going to be hard but that doesn't mean that your life is going to suck, you are going to have a beautiful baby and that's all that's going to matter you will make everything else work, You family isn't being hateful they are worried about you they have just seen all there dreams for you go out the window they will change there mind when they see that beautiful little baby. It sounds like you and the baby's father have a good thing going at the moment so just dont listen to what everyone else says enjoy it while its good and if starts ti go bad work at making it work as hard as you can but dont worry bout it until you have to worry bout it worry isn't good for they baby.





Dont listen to anyone about getting an abortion just tell them this is your baby and your decision and you are going to keep it,





Good Luck Hun
Just dont stress out its not good for you, I guess paarents always want whats best for theirkids, and they dont mean to be hurtful, they just want to sound like they are right, at least you are 18 and not younger, I seen alot of young moms who still study hard, and work hard for their babies even if they are with the baby's father, just make sure that your baby father is there for you the whole time and finish school. and as tough as things get, dont give up and take care of your baby. as long as you have a diploma, you can start a bright future later on, its never too late. most women become successful after their late 20's. so for now just focus in school and your baby and relationship, then plan a good life for your new family, and if he leaves you just remember that women dont need to rely on a man...good luck, have faith, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment