Friday, November 25, 2011

Hi ladies and gentleman i have really bad anxiety and need some advice on how to help overcome it?

i need to learn how to deal with my panic attack and its gotten to the point where i can only go in a certain area around my house because im am fearing the ';unknown'; or in other words what might happend if i have an anxiety attack or when im in large groups of people or whenever i workout sometimes and my heart races i start to hypervenulate(AM I THE ONLY ONE?). i dunno whats happening to me because i never used to be like this and thats the most upsetting i just wish i could over come this fear and move on with my life and not feel like im trapped in this house all the time does anybody have any advice i am on medication and have gone to consueling so i dunno what else to do other than i guess face my fears but its alot harder said than done. let me know if u have any suggestions thanks so much guys!Hi ladies and gentleman i have really bad anxiety and need some advice on how to help overcome it?
Hello,


Panic attacks can be caused by stress, drastic weight loss and many other reasons. Years ago, I did not have a clue what it was. When those panic attacks came around I went to the emergency room about 3 times in one week and thought I was having a heart attack. No doctors explained to me what was going on. I was sent home with medications.


Now that I am better educated about this issue I learned how to control it. I go outside and take easy breaths. Place your hand over your heart and feel your heart race, then after relaxing and clearing your mind you'll see that it's all Psychological. There is a good web site called ';webmd';, look up panic attacks and doctors can tell you in details what it is and other medical conditions. It helped me answer my problem.Hi ladies and gentleman i have really bad anxiety and need some advice on how to help overcome it?
Anxiety attacks are usually our bodies way of letting out something we are keeping in. Figure out what's eating at you emotionally/ mentally and DEAL WITH IT. Suppressing things works for only so long. Our bodies have to have an outlet. Something is stressing you that you're trying to ignore. Seek professional help to find out what it is if you don't know. Your mental health will only get worse and progress if you don't. I wish you peace and happiness.
Facing your fears is hard to do. There is a right way to do and and a wrong way to do it. For example, if someone is petrified of snakes you don't throw them in a snake pit. That would traumatize them even more and actually INCREASE their fear of snakes exponentially. You start with rubber snakes, at the zoo from safely behind the glass. Baby steps. Not all at once. I can research the Internet or Amazon.com to see if there is a book entitled ';Face Your Fears'; which I can locate and come back to update.





Got 1,800 hits. Can't link it though. The one the author is Shmuley Boteach.

No comments:

Post a Comment