Friday, November 25, 2011

I need advice! I think my dog has a bad case of rubies...?

Oooohh, that sounds fabulo......er, terrible! Bring me the sweet dog Jack, and I'll take excellent care of it. ;)I need advice! I think my dog has a bad case of rubies...?
I do not understand the question. What is rubies? If you mean rabies, you should look for signs of aggression and frothing at the mouth. Check with your vet to make sure that your dog is up to date on his rabies shot. If not, get him to the vet ASAP.





Hope this helped.I need advice! I think my dog has a bad case of rubies...?
Jack, your girl friend would NEVER let you get rid of that dog! Mum's the word..otherwise, you'll have stalkers collecting his poo





Uh-oh..that just gave me an idea. I'll put the word out that MY dogs have rubies ( contagious, you know) and I won't ever have to pick IT up or step in IT again..
okay- if you mean RABIES- you need care ASAP- rabies can't be cured!! This is a human health concern, in that a bite can transmit rabies to humans- and that can be fatal if left untreated.


If he has a case of RUBIES- I'd like one as least a carat big!
Rubies? The gem?


Do you mean rabies?


If your dog was vaccinated, then no, that's not the case.


What are the symptoms? Did a wild animal bite him?


More details are needed, but the obvious answer is to see a veterinarian.
Hey!!! that is great, my dog has a bad case of emeralds, maybe we could breed them together, and get a litter of puppies with bad cases of diamonds.








We would never have to pick up dog poop again.
rubies huh. wow....genius...you should NOT sell the dog. potentially you could be sitting on a rubie crapping dog. could be worth millions if not more. i'd pay to see live. the dog crap a rubie!!!
Feed him some 24 karat gold or sterling silver jeweler's wire.





Within 24 hours, he'll be crapping ruby tennis bracelets, and you'll be rich.
www.rabies.com. Call 24 hour emergency vet hospital. Keep dog isolated. Warn vet before bringing him in about symptoms.


If it is I am so sorry. If it not, keep him vaccinated
If you are talking about rabies, your dog has 10 days to live. If he has rubies, take that dog to Ripley's!
Then give him some emeralds, some diamonds, and some sapphires and ask him to whip up a ring for me!
Can you take the rubies and sell them to a jewelry store? Or maybe a pawn shop?
Take him to the vet and tell the vet that the dog swallowed rubies!
Feed it some saphires, they counteract rubies
My dog just got over a case of the opals
Well send your dog MY WAY!!


momma needs a new pair of earrings!
You think but you don't know Jack!
answer is to see a veterinarian


STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS .....YOU KNOW IF HE DOES HAVE RABIES BECAUSE He will be dead soon ..


SO GO TO VET OR POSSIBLY GET RABIES YOURSELF %26gt;%26gt; AND EVEN IF HE HAS IT HE WILL DIE SO PROTECT YOUR SELF .. IF YOU TELL THE VET YOUR DOG HAS RABIES AND HAS NEVER GOTTEN HIS /OR HER VACCINES ANIMAL CARE AND CONTROL MAY HAVE TO QUARANTINE YOU PET FOR 30 DAYS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment