Friday, November 25, 2011

I need some advice bad...?

Ok.. Im in love with this girl.. me and her were really close but.. I tend 2 be sum what flirtatious towards other girls... and well she said she only wanted 2 be friends.. so me and her best friend decided 2 date and I could tell it really bothered this girl Im in love with.. I dont want 2 be wit her best friend and the only reason I decided 2 date her best friend was because shes been wantin 2 date me 4 a while... but I know who Im supposed 2 be with... cause I truly love this girl with all my heart and shes really special 2 me... I want 2 try 2 get her back... I want 2 be her number 1 again... pls give serious answers as 2 what u think I should do... cause this girl truly is special 2 me and... I need her in my life... how do I get her back...I need some advice bad...?
I think you made a really BIG mistake by dating her best friend and you may have done irreparable damage. But that's in the past and you can't go back so here is what I suggest:





Tell her best friend that you think she's great, but that you've been in love with her friend for a long time now.


TRY TO MAKE SURE THINGS ARE GOOD BETWEEN YOU AND THE FRIEND! That's important.





Then tell the girl you're in love with how you feel. If you don't, you'll end up regretting it and so will she.I need some advice bad...?
Heres the thing you answered your own question! Stop being so flirtatious and let go of her best friend with ease and honesty. You obviously love this girl with your heart so why not go ahead and do something about it? If shes jealous or hurt by what you did she seems to still have feelings for you so Communicate with her. Tell her all you feel and tell her how sorry you are and how all those other girls just don't matter. Just be less flirtatious, you have the most Beautiful girl at home why sacrifice that for girls you probably wont even enjoy being with. Just be honest with her and be passionate like you were with asking all of us your question
Your first mistake if you wanted to get back with her is dating her friend. Ouch! That has to hurt her. Let her friend down easy. Then take it slow and steady with the girl you love. Tell her how you truly feel...tell her that you want her back. Don't be pushy though... you don't want her to run away. JUST BE HONEST! GOOD LUCK!!
first of all!. never date a girls bestfriend! it really pisses them off!. This girls best freind seein what you said probly is crazy for you and before you do any harm to her, dump her. Tell her '; she just isnt the one ';. To get her back knowing from expirience.... ask her to hangout...take her to the movies! orr give her some flowers!. walk her to her classes!. tell her she's the one! and dont be shy either! :)
U DATED HER FRIEND!!!!


WTF!!!


that my friend was a bad choice!


*tisk* *tisk* *tisk* *tisk* *tisk*


if u really were in ';love'; with this girl then u wouldn't b flirtatious around other girls and u wouldn't of dated her ';best friend';!


u should of only seen her


and dude u should tell her how u feel


if she ';loves'; u back then she'll take u back.
you sold yourself out. what you thought in the beginnig was an idea to get her back, it bit you in the butt instead,take your medince and go on
Tell her you love her.
first of all your a dick for geting with her besti


n most girl dnt date there bestis


ex


sorry


u f**kd up

No comments:

Post a Comment