Friday, November 25, 2011

OK so I screwed up an ancient artifact due to bad advice I paid for how do I stop this company?

they are selling kits with ancient artifacts on how to clean them but the fact is it turns out your NEVER suppost to clean artifactsOK so I screwed up an ancient artifact due to bad advice I paid for how do I stop this company?
Just get your knowledge out there. Post and talk about to whoever is willing to listen. You can't sue them, it's your own fault for doing it, you should look into things before you do them.OK so I screwed up an ancient artifact due to bad advice I paid for how do I stop this company?
all you can do is spread bad press, and alert the better business bureau
sue them
Complain to the company owner, and i guess start awarness and spread the word?

No comments:

Post a Comment