Friday, November 25, 2011

I feel depressed. Lately I have a very bad self-image, please, any advice?

Lately I've been feeling down and insecure about why a guy would like me.





It all started when my ex (which I broke up with.. and then later wanted back but he said no) got a new gf. She's 20..while both me and him are 27. She cute, latina, no education, not sure what job she has (nor do I care).





I'm pretty tall, thin, fit, with long blonde hair and usually pretty upbeat and happy with what God gave me. Thank God I am healthy and I have family and friends, that's what counts.





But lately I feel very, very down. I feel ugly and unpretty and insecure and I notice and magnify all my physical faults (I don't like my skin...too pale, too sensitive to makeup... my eyes with dark circles and puffy etc..some fine lines).





All these make me kind of want to hide. Why would a guy want me, physically speaking? I mean they go for the 20 year olds with tanned skin...while I'm blonde with light skin.





I feel depressed, I need some advice. This is not vanity, it's just sadness:(I feel depressed. Lately I have a very bad self-image, please, any advice?
hey girl u just answered ur question urself.what counts isnt what u appear to be but who you are.the people you love, ur family ur friends are with u.Gods with u if u believe in Him.u r the queen of ur world.dont let anyone take that throne from u.and tel u wat.im indian and i think blonde is cute ;)I feel depressed. Lately I have a very bad self-image, please, any advice?
are you bipolar you just said your happy with what you have and now you trying to find out why guys like you(sounding depressed) a guy likes a woman becuz she meets his standards, and i wouldnt care what anyone thinks about me because at the end of the day i deal with my problems as longs as i look fine thats what count.
Do not let anyone or anything bring you down. God has a plan for you and you just have to wait and let him show you the way. There will be someone to come along who will sweep you off your feet. Enjoy today. do not live in the past you are a smart beautiful girl. enjoy yourself. Some men want a woman their own age because there is less drama. just keep an open mind to what is out there and just date for a little while.
Everyone is unique. Beauty is defined differently in everyone's eyes. Make may be considered unattractive to you may be found very attractive to someone else. Do not judge yourself because your ex left you for a 20 year old tanned girl, its his lost that he lost you, not yours. I am sure you were better off with him as you both were the same age and stuff. He is just being irreasonable, and just going after ice candy which will eventually end but when he realises that it will be too late. Just dont loose your confidence because of him because I am sure you are beautiful, because everyone is beautiful in their own unique way.
You are unique and NOTHING can change that, you are beautiful exactly the way you are! (I'm not saying this out of sympathy just for your satisfaction btw)


There are plenty of fish in the sea and it's not because you aren't pretty or anything like that! He has just moved on is all.


You can't be perfect, because nobody is! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you will be able to find someone who ''beholds'; you to be as beautiful inside as out if you just move on.


=鈥?
It sounds like the ex-boyfriend problem was a trigger. It looks like you were comparing yourself to her. Comparing yourself to others will only make you feel worse. Believe me- I used to compare myself to others all the time. But you are a beautiful person, so what if you have light skin? Light skin can be beautiful. If you are a great person within, that will show to all those men out there. Not all men are shallow and go for younger girls. There are actually good guys out there. You need to just go out there and find them. Waiting will not work. Also, a guy is not needed to feel good about yourself. You gotta change something. Something is not right for you to be feeling this way. Listen to your innerself. What is really wrong? Why do you feel this way? If you listen, you will find a way to recover. Good luck, you will be okay. Just believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment