Friday, November 25, 2011

I need advice.. bad :(?

(sorry Its long..but I would REALLY apprechiate it if


you could maybe help me out alittle :( )


So theres this guy I met on the internet,


Im alittle trustworthy on the internet I met my real life


ex boyfriend and best friend on it.


and theres this one guy, who would always tell me how hes seen


my pictures and wanted to kiss and makeout with me,


and I just went along with it as fun, you know hormonal stuff


like yeah Id kiss you too, this and that, no big deal,


then we started talking on the phone (btw, he sounds HOT.)


and,, I really started to like his personality, but told myself not


to get into likeing him that much er anything.


anyways, hed talk about that stuff alot, clearly thats all he wanted,


right? he even wanted to meet up ok, please dont give me a guilt trip about meeting people on the internet, I mean I told him, ok but only if he would meet my mom and we could hang out a bit to see what hed say and he was ok with it, so we met at the mall, my mom likes, him,


seeing him made me like him more, she even agreed to letting him drive me around beacuse she liked him that much, and as I expected, he wanted to make out, so we did, in the car, at the mall in the dressing room, (clothes on, not that bad) and at this hotel hes staying at, which my dad would pick me up at, and we made out on the bed, just made out nothing more serious then that, I told myself not to get to liking him beacuse first off, yes he is 18 and im 15 and this was just alittle makeout hook up. but I had ALOT of fun with him too, we didnt just make out.. ok finnaly heres my question.


- were still talking now he wants to see me again.


sadly, Im getting feelings for him now.


and were not dating er anything, we always act like we are..but were not. I dont know what Im sippose to do, Im starting to really like him


but hes 18 and is prob only after one thing and prob just using me for it..accualy I dont really know what my question is, I just feel so lost


that I turn up to yahoo answers and..I dont know, Im so confuesed.


I dont know what I should do.I need advice.. bad :(?
first of all, hes 18 and youre 15 so he could be arrested for what hes doing. secondly, the fact that hes acting like a creep and meeting girls from the internet to hook up isnt promising. the feelings youre getting for him are sexual feeling, nothing more, and you shouldnt fall for some early-pedophile that could easily have a girlfriend or other girls hes doing this to, and you would never know. carefulI need advice.. bad :(?
Tell him that you want to date but absolutely no sex.You seem to really like him and there's nothing illegal about dating an 18 year oldAs long as your parents like him, go for it.If he tries anything, break it off.
its illegal, you should drink a magic potion to make you 18.
He just wants your body. Nothing more.
Your not going to like what I have to say but I am going to say it anyway. What is a 15 year old doing going to a hotel room with an 18 year old? And why are your parents promoting this? You are 15, you should be hanging with girlfriends, having crushes on guys your age and not worry so much about sex. I know todays youth think sex is no big deal, how can they not with all the pressure from the media, television, mags, movies, rock videos... but honestly... growing up that fast is over-rated.... one day you will wish you had just been 15 and not so complicated..... and why in the heck are your parents picking you up at hotels where an older man (yes, man he is 18) is staying??????





I have two daughters... and I am not a stick in the mud mother.. I can sit and have a few glasses of wine with my older daughter and her friends... I am one of them cool moms... without the mini skirt. Anyway, I would not condone this relationship for a number of reasons... your age.... the fact you met him on the internet and he is all over you like a horny dog (he probably does this all the time with many girls) and you dont even really know anything about him, only what he tells you. You should not continue to see him this way. I know you will so if you do, he should be treating you like the lady that you are, not some cheap whore to cop a feel and hope for the ultimate sex.... your better than that. Young girls have to realize they are better than a piece of meat on the dating market.... you deserve to be taken to movies, dinners.... and doors held open.... driven home before or on curfew... met at the door by parents.... thats the way it was in this house and today my daughter thanks me over and over for being a parent who was aware and not a pushover about her ideas with dating... we had many a fight let me tell you..... but it was for her own good and if you were my daughter, we would be arguing quite loudly right now. Please, treat yourself with respect, say no to horn dogs!
Oh my gosh, step back and look carefully at what is going on. You're frickin' illegal! If you are good enough to make out with, then why aren't you two going out? You may be mature and lovely, but an 18-year-old with a 15-year-old just isn't usual. I guarantee that he is seeing you as his next conquest. That doesn't mean that he doesn't like you,but you are playing with fire. Good luck.
mkie.. so first off.. just be careful of what you do. cause you dont really want to fall to deep and end up getting hurt yennoe? just be careful on what you do. take things slow if you really trust him... but you never know how he is cause you barely know him, and he can just be playing along with things like you said for one thing. just be super careful and i hope he doesnt screw you over or anything no offense.
your gut is telling you the right thing to do....though your parents may not be wise enough to stop you before you get hurt, your gut is telling you. Listen to your conscience and don't allow yourself to fall into a trap!
ya that is kinda hard im sorry. thats is the bad thing about **** buddies or make out buddies whatever you call it because somebody always falls. But if i were you maybe i would bring it up or say that your not the type of person to do stuff with someone who you aren't going out with. but i don't know sorry good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment