Friday, November 25, 2011

Fashion Advice for someone with bad judgement: Which color of this jacket do y'all like best?

go here and check out the colors, i just thought this would get a wide range of opinions. Thanks!





i like the green and saddle, but i my judgment is verifiable as awful





http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?page=sherpa-fleece-lined-quarry-jacket%26amp;categoryId=51587%26amp;storeId=1%26amp;catalogId=1%26amp;langId=-1%26amp;parentCategory=502794%26amp;cat4=502785%26amp;shop_method=pp%26amp;feat=502794-tnFashion Advice for someone with bad judgement: Which color of this jacket do y'all like best?
I like the Cinder one best! I don't know I like shades like those these days. But really, you should go buy the color you like the most because you'll be wearing it! :)Fashion Advice for someone with bad judgement: Which color of this jacket do y'all like best?
I say go with the cinder.
i like the saddle best because it will probably go allot better with what clothes you already have
it's such a basic jacket that you can't really choose a wrong color here. all of the colors they offer are nice.
Both are good choices. I prefer the green!
After viewing each jacket on a model, I think Saddle is the best choice.
What color is your hair? Are you fair-skinned? Darker toned? What color are your eyes? When you answer I'll edit.
Saddle is good. I also like Cinder =)
the blue's okay(:
the cinder
i like the cinder and the green one. they seem as if they would suit you (from your description) the best. but im no expert =D
Fashion Advice? Be you don't try to be like someone else to make other people happy.
I suggest Saddle !!!
I like saddle too, green comes in 2nd, so you didn't do too bad.
the green and the saddle is also my two choice


but if i have to pick


i would pick the saddle coloured coat..


it will also go well with any kind of shirts and jeans..


good luck..
Nice jacket. I like the Kelp Green or the brown.
I like the saddle. Seems like it would go with almost anything. There both nice colors.
Personally, I like the blue and cinder.
My order of preference:





Rangeley Blue


Saddle


Kelp Green


Cinder





What a great buy at either $59 or $69 !


And LL Bean stands by their products, so make a choice before they're all sold out !


(Yikes ! I'm beginning to sound like someone from those late night shopping channels !)


(:0)(++++
the green's nasty, the saddle's nice though.
I'm guessing you have brown eyes. If you had blue eyes, I'd suggest the gray or blue, but for brown eyes I'd suggest the green or brown. Both of them are very nice shades and I don't think you could go wrong with either. If I had to choose one, I'd choose the green because it will be more versatile through the winter than the caramel brown (a chocolate brown would be a different issue) and green will carry you through the spring. It'll be in season 9 months out of the year.





That's a nice jacket and at a good price too. I might have to do some Christmas shopping--thanks for sharing the link.
greens pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment