Friday, November 25, 2011

I think I look pretty bad. I have glasses and braces, and I hate them! Advice?

I want contacts, but they're expensive, and I have to keep my stupid braces on for another 18 months...I look ugly!!! (In my opinion) Makeup; I hate it...I think I look pretty bad. I have glasses and braces, and I hate them! Advice?
There is a lot you can do that is inexpensive to glam up your look.





Can you afford new glasses? Places like Walmart and Costco have cute yet inexpensive glasses, cat eye glasses and different color rims can make a girl look really cute.





If you hate makeup, then at least try curling your eye lashes and wearing transparent mascara. You can buy lip balms in different colors to bring out your lips without feeling like your wearing makeup.





How about your hair? Shiny, healthy and natural looking hair makes a HUGE difference in your look, buy products that help your hair get moisture.





Last, and this is free, basically: Eat right and work out.





You dont have to eat organic or fancy diet foods, simple fruits and veggies, whole wheat bread, a balanced diet is all you need as well as limiting junk food and soda.





Drink a lot of water, it clears the skin, makes skin glow and gives you energy and a better mood.





Do more physical activity, like walking where it is safe or even doing quick routines at home, like sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks, all free and all effective.





When your healthy and energized, you will look much better and you confidence will improve.





Best wishes!I think I look pretty bad. I have glasses and braces, and I hate them! Advice?
Well 3/4's of the population has glasses. Glasses do not make someone ugly, everyone understands you need them to see :)





I personally do not think braces make someone ugly, and also i look at it like hey when those babys are off this person is going to have an awesome smile!!! I wish i had braces when i was younger, we couldnt afford it then. My bottom teeth are not so pretty, i would of loved to go 2 years with metal in my mouth then go the rest of my life with fukkd up teeth ya know. Now im 27 and have my own kids teeth to worry about lol. But my 12 year old sister has braces and i think she looks so much more cuter with them :)





I understand you hate makeup, me too.. but a little bit can go a long way, just a little eyeliner can brighten your eyes and make your whole face apear prettier. Anyhow, i know its hard being a teenager and having glasses an braces, but just think of the outcome, which isnt so far down the road :) Youll have a 100% better smile! :)
You think you look ugly. Hmmmm, I'll bet there are boys who admire you from a distance and you're oblivious to it. Guys are more nervous and awkward because we don't talk about our insecuities. It would make us feel vulnerable. So, some boys try to hide their insecurity with puerile behavior. I'm sure you've witnessed it in your school.


I went to school with girls who didn't wear makeup, who wore glasses, who wore braces, and I had major crushes on them, but I was too damn shy to approach them. Especially the girls who didn't wear makeup...whew! (';She won't like me. I'm just too...'; followed by the usual teenage litany of angst.) I foolishly let good opportunities slip away.


So, be confident and smile, continue to be gracious and classy, and the boys will approach. Believe me, integrity is SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE.
You are not ugly!!! My friend loves people with glasses. she thinks glasses are sexy. Also trust me the braces are totally worth it!! At first when I got them off I wanted them back on!! i was so weirded out by my big teeth. You do not need make-up to look beautiful you need confidence (wayyy corny, i know) but just do something that makes you happy and you will feel good which shows on the outside, it is a perfect glow that not even makeup can achieve.








*** Good Luck ***
Um don't say that because if you think your ugly then what am I?


I have braces, glasses(contacts soon),acne!!!!!!,a big nose(which I cant wait to get surgery on when I will be 15). Only good thing is that i have blonde hair and play guitar. Well when you have a reasonable answer I might give you advice.














Crap I just realized your a girl. Oh well big difference so nevermind.
My bff was using contact before, but it has been bothering him a lot lately, so am guessing its not so comfortable, so buy a pair of nice glasses! Trust me, rather than wasting your money on contact just save the money and buy a nice pair of glasses!! Don't hate make-up, its very helpful...am not that pretty myself, but I wear make up and makes me look a lot better..( it helps you boost up your self-esteem!! ) But, even without make up u shouldn't let little minor things like that bring you down...everyone is pretty on their way...and plus dress nicely... :).
Don't even worry about the braces, they're worth it. Besides, they're so common now, no one hardly notices when you have them on.


Find glasses that work with your face shape, there are a lot of cute styles.
get the cool rectangular framed glasses. those are really cute on anyone. and wear your hair really cute.
honestly, not a lot of people are pretty without makeup, so don't feel too bad. Makeup can fix a lot of things if you learn how to use it corectly
at least your getting your teeth fixed. i can't get braces and my teeth are jacked up.
Show us a picture and we will tell you if your pretty with it
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment