Friday, November 25, 2011

Mother wishing their children ills - Give them the worst advice.?

Does it seem that your mother give you the worst advice, so bad that sometimes you wonder whether her underlying motive is against you, that she is wishing me the worst.Mother wishing their children ills - Give them the worst advice.?
Yes I can relate, totally. I got a job a while ago and I told my mom all about it and I would have thought that she would be really happy for me but it was the complete opposite. She made me feel so bad that I ended up not taking the job. This was not the first time that this has happened. Yes I believe that my mom has underlying motive against me sometimes. It's her way or the highway and not to mention she would have me suffer the whole way there and back.Mother wishing their children ills - Give them the worst advice.?
Maybe she's not your bilogical mother. where's your dad anyway
yes.


but then, my mother tried to throw a vase at my head last week. =]


and a butterknife the week before that.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment